RE: [oletrucks] John Jerome Book!!

To: Old GMC Pickup <truxrme@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] John Jerome Book!!
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:14:40 -0500
The confusion is probably due to the fact that Amazon lists both the
original (197?) edition which is out of print and a new, reprinted edition.
The $60 price was probably a 1st edition, hardback, from some out of print
bookshop. The $11.65 (plus shipping) is probably the price for the reprinted
edition.

Good read, worth $12, not worth $60.

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600