[oletrucks] 1940 Chev pickup

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1940 Chev pickup
From: Thomas M OBrien <tmobrien@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:21:14 -0700
I found a 1940 Chev pickup for sale locally...I am not very familiar with
this year and model pickup so was wondering if there is anything in
particular I should look for, i.e. rust, engine (216?)...It is an older
restoration that has been sitting for a few years, but has all the
chrome, dual spotlights, spare NOS parts, and manuals.   Also, how much
do you think would be a fair price.  Thanks for your help.

Tom O.