Re: [oletrucks] T-shirts

To: "Wayne Osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, <MarkNoakes@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] T-shirts
From: "Mike Kluth" <mkluth@oregontrail.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 10:14:45 -0700
You used the words "Sales Tax".
Being from Oregon, we are not used to that word, although, those of us who
venture outside the confines of the state hear that word, we try to ignore
it.  The Crooks, pardon that, Government of Oregon has only the income tax
and property tax to make the population poor.  There have been attempts to
add that nasty word group, "Sales Tax", common sense prevails.

Too make a long story short, How much tribute do you pay percentage wise to
the State of Wisconsin.

MikeK
mkluth@oregontrail.net
oletrucks is "Proudly" devoted to Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and
1959