Re: [oletrucks] T-shirts

To: "Mike Kluth" <mkluth@oregontrail.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] T-shirts
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 19:25:54 -0500
It all depends on where you live in Wisconsin.  Where I live, in Dodge
County, we pay 5 1/2%.  Whereas across the street, literally, Fond du Lac
only pays 5%.  Some places are as high as 6 1/2% depending upon the county
and the city.  Milwaukee has an extra 1/2% sales tax to help pay for the
new baseball stadium and Green Bay is trying to pass the same thing to
renevate Lambeau Field.  But if you combine the sales tax with our property
and income taxes here in Wisconsin you find that we are number 3 in the
country in terms of high taxes.   Don't move here if you want to keep any
of your hard earned dollars.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"