Re: [oletrucks] Fenton Headers for my Chevy

To: Jack Halton <safesix@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fenton Headers for my Chevy
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:02:25 -0600
We usually leave the heat risers in and if we have switched to an alternator we
split the second pipe out of the front half of the manifold and if still on
generator we keep it on the back half.  There is a photo of one for an
alternator we did on
www.mtntown.com under the barnyard section.
Sincerely,
Dave Shier