Re: [oletrucks] Screw Removal

To: "Barry Heigher" <bheigher@yahoo.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Screw Removal
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:11:07 -0400
Sears sells a product called "Grip Doctor".  You put a drop of this on the
screw....or screwdriver....and it's supposed to increase the grip of the
screwdriver by 50% or so.  (In actual use, it increases the grip by about
25%.)  I've used it and it works fairly well.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC