Re: [oletrucks] King pin help

To: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] King pin help
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 05:31:55 -0500
I recently replaced mine, a machinist friend ended up having to heat up the
eye with a torch as it was rusted to the I beam.  You have to remember that
the new bushing which are pressed into the spindle eyes have to be machined,
or you may end up replacing everything again in the future.  Which I have
had to do in the past.  That is why the machining was done this time.
jon 50 3100