[oletrucks] Bashing people and putting them down

To: "oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net" <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Bashing people and putting them down
From: Julie or Colin <juliecolin@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 21:16:47 -0700
I'm not sure what you are referring to.  I have asked several questions
of this group, and have always been treated respectfully.  I read the
digest version every day, and I have seen very little verbal bashing.
In fact, this seems to be one of the most polite mailing lists I have
subscribed to.  Perhaps you could be more specific regarding what
constitutes "bashing".
    If someone asks a question of the group, they are going to get
answers. Many of these people have a lot of years of experience in this
realm of old truck restoration, maintenance, and history, and their
opinions certainly are worth considering.  I consider the people in this
group extremely helpful, and a valuable resource.