[oletrucks] Arm Rests

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Arm Rests
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 16:37:36 -0400
Just broke down a bought some maroon arm rests for my '50 Chevy. They
arrived in black plastic and  a maroon grain vinyl that does not quite
match the door panels I had gotten from Carter's. I know the originals
came in maroon plastic, and have seen some at shows that with vinyl that
match the door panels perfectly. I'm told by the vendor that the ones I
got are the only ones made. Anyone have any recommendations from ones
they have gotten?

Thanks, Grant