[oletrucks] Wiper Motors

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Wiper Motors
From: "Joshua Tivis" <Tivis@pp.okstate.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:30:56 -0500
Has anybody ever used any of the wiper motors out of JCWhitney's
catalog.  I have a 1949 Chevy pickup and would like to replace the
old vacum motor with an electric one.  Even though I am from
Oklahoma and it has not rained in over a month.  Oh well.

There is one that says it replaces a 41-47 Chevy's exactly.  Will this
work on my pickup.  I would like some feed back, because these
things are $40 compared to $150 at chevyduty.com.

Thanks,

Josh
1949 Chevy 3100