Re: [oletrucks] Good book for painting

To: "'Chevy Trucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Good book for painting
From: Paul Blosser <paulb@todays-tech.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 02:01:23 -0500
Grant,

I just got the Keys to Bumping Metal through Eastwood.  This is a small
book but packs a lot of info.  There is a chapter on analyzing how the
crumple,bend etc got there with the idea that proper analysis will save
lots of time before bumping the metal.  You or other might want to check
it out!

Paul Blosser
1954 3100