Re: [oletrucks] speedometer information

To: <EEHodges@aol.com>, <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] speedometer information
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:42:44 -0500
I got a white one "many" years ago (3/17/83) from:

United Speedometer & Instrument
2431 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92507
Phones: 714-684-0292 M-F 8:30-5:00
In CA 800-442-4801
Other States: 800-854-4798 & 4799

I remember that the original 49 was red or orange (a purposeful GM change to
enhance readability, especially at night), but I liked the white, also, so
that it matched the rest of the gauges.  All of the above info. is obviously
old & may need some further research.

The part I ordered was AC 1568725 SS (also on invoice is # 25022704)

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX