RE: [oletrucks] GM'S NEW INLINE SIX

To: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>, <MLayton324@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] GM'S NEW INLINE SIX
From: "Ralph Linnell" <chevysix@seatac.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:30:07 -0700
How about this one that was run in the BAJA 500:

        "Powered by a race specific all aluminum 5.0 liter Vortec I6 engine
featuring overhead dual camshafts. The engine produces approximately 600
horsepower at 7500 rpm and 450 lb.ft. of torque at 6000 rpm"

That would push my "little ole truck" just fine.

Ralph Linnell

Membership Chairman Inliners International

ChevySix@seatac.net
Http://www.seatac.net/chevysix/