[oletrucks] power brake booster mounting...

To: OLETRUCKS@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] power brake booster mounting...
From: "Armijo, Manuel L" <manuel.l.armijo@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:38:43 -0700
Recently, I saw the post about mounting a power booster brake assembly under
the floor.  I found it really interesting, since I'm doint the same thing!
The pictures looked just like my pencil sketches...*spooky*

I've got a '50 that is in the very early stages of being refurbished, I plan
to drop in a 350 with an auto tranny, covert to front disc/rear drum, and
SOMEtime in the future look into a mustang II crossmember setup.

My question is, has anybody done a conversion using the "hydra-boost" that
runs off of the power steering pump?  I've seen some on the 'net, mostly in
larger vehicles and suv's.

Thanks!