[oletrucks] AD bed liner mat

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD bed liner mat
From: Barry Heigher <bheigher@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 21:24:46 -0700 (PDT)
Seems to me that the bedliner is a good idea to
protect the wood from being scratched and gouged.
However, one problem I can envision is moisture
trapped under the mat and causing a mildew build up
with nasty stains in the wood being the result. Mildew
and water stains are hard if not impossible to remove.

Don't want to put a damper on your idea but don't want
to see your bed wood ruined either.

Barry