[oletrucks] New Gauges

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] New Gauges
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:27:53 -0500 (CDT)
I need some advice from all you non-stockers out there.  I am getting
ready to put new gauges in my '49 3600.  I need to use a electronic
speedometer because of wheel/tire size.  I would like the old retro
appearance on the new gauges.  Dolphin Gauges has the perfect setup but
they have a dolphin silhouette in the middle of the gauge! (looks kinda
like a fish finder)  Haneline offers a set of bolt-in 5" gauges for
'47-53 Chevy trucks but they look too modern for me.  United Speedometer
Serv. will redo the stock gauges but I think that they are still
mechanical.  Any thoughts/ideas?
Thanks,
Tom

Tom Poterack