[oletrucks] also since I am here 39-46 burb fender found

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] also since I am here 39-46 burb fender found
From: "Ole Trucks" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 18:28:29 EDT
I was at a swap meet 3 weeks ago (and posted this message 3-4 times without
it sticking to the list).  Well I saw a 39-46 panel truck fender it was in
great shape.  I think it was the right rear and the guy wants $85.00 for it.
  His name is Clark Abel 603 669 2866 - I have no idea who this is but he
was nice at the meet.

good luck and I home this will find a home with a list member!

Jim House
Hollis, NH

http://profiles.msn.com.