Re: [oletrucks] Bed wood for 53 Chevy

To: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bed wood for 53 Chevy
From: Paul Frew <paul.frew@home.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:51:05 -0400
The information on the web page was very helpful.  I assume using those
concepts and measuring where the holes are that it would not be to
difficult to figure out the widths of the boards for my 59 Fleetside
(The originals are long gone).  However,...is there a listing of the
widths for a 59'?

Paul Frew
Toronto
59 Apache Fleetside, 1/2 LB