Re: [oletrucks] Bed wood for 53 Chevy

To: dbr@powerweb.net, lhmartin@wam.umd.edu
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bed wood for 53 Chevy
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:41:47 -0500
Maybe I am just impatient, but I cant seem to find the actual answer to the
question on escribe. I am also looking for the exact dimensions of each
piece of wood that goes into the bed of a 1954 Chevy 3100. Anyone out there
that can tell us, please knock yourself out. I too will be ordering the
hardware from a supplier, but they want about $115.00 for the bedwood and I
have the woodworking machinery to do that part myself.

I am wanting to replace the bedwood on the burned out (now trailer) bed of
the 54. Suggestions on type of wood, dimensions, and anything else
pertaining. It will be used to haul truck parts, engines, etc, so it wont
stay in perfect condition.

Thanks All!

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas