Re: [oletrucks] Pinstriping Tool

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Pinstriping Tool
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:31:39 -0700
I bought a pinstripping tool 6 years ago at the locat hobby and paint shop
for $10.00.  It came with 8 different heads and has worked great for putting
stripes on signs and autos ever since.  Check around.  I know you can get
one much cheaper that works just as well.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"