RE: [oletrucks] Pinstriping Tool

To: "'tcape'" <tcape@weblnk.net>, Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Pinstriping Tool
From: "BORDER,RYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <ryan_border@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:54:20 -0600
I have a Beugler tool (not sure which kit, has 3 heads and an assortment of
hand rests) which has been used twice, and is in excellent condition,
original box, all instructions, etc..  Right now it's  just taking up space
in my tool cabinet, and I'll sell it to anyone on the truck list for... $60.

I'm finished pinstriping on my truck-
Ryan.