[oletrucks] Found on the road

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Found on the road
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:25:45 -0700
I took my kids to school this morning and noticed an ole truck for sale on a
back street here in town.  Of course I stopped to take a look.  It looks to
be a 30's vintage Chevy.  No bed, lots of surface rust, and the interior is
shot.  But there is an engine, with the old crank style starter, and most of
the glass is there.  No price or phone number and nobody home.  If any of
you are interested in this older truck let me know and I'll go find out some
more on it.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"