[oletrucks] RE: Cutting Body Metal on ADs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Cutting Body Metal on ADs
From: "Radicic, Gary" <RadicicG@osc.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:41:47 -0500
All,
I'd appreciate your experiences on this one.  What is the best way to cut the
cowl area/floor body metal?  I've removed the front fenders, inner fender wells
and WOW!  My mid West truck has a lot of cowl and floor repair needed. I'm
looking forward to the experience and I'm planning on Chevy Duty or such repair
panels, but really don't have any sheet metal tools.    Any experience with
shears, nibblers, cut off grinders, or power hack saws?  As you know, we don't
want to sink too much in tools we may not use again!  :) SHIMBO is watching the
budget!  Just kidding!!

Thanks,
Gary

Gary Radicic