Re: [oletrucks] RE: Cutting Body Metal on ADs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: Cutting Body Metal on ADs
From: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:10:58 -0500
I cannot use the 'if the power goes out we can keep the house warm' line
because I have already bought her a propane heater to keep the garage (er,
house) warm.  We do, however, like to grill steaks and she loves them
charred on the outside and very red on the inside ????????

BobK
'51 3600 5-window (project)
Arnaudville, LA

                    "JULIE HUBER"

                    <JHUBER@ALLTE        To:     <Passnb4U@aol.com>,

                    L.NET>               <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>,

                                         <oletrucks@autox.team.net>

                    09/15/00             cc:

                    02:34 AM             Subject:     Re: [oletrucks] RE:
Cutting Body
                                         Metal on ADs

Honey,
we can cook steaks too!