Re: [oletrucks] IFS ad infenitum

To: Whittaker Bill G Civ ASC/SMY <Bill.Whittaker@wpafb.af.mil>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] IFS ad infenitum
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:07:12 -0600
I brought up that fact those are car front ends, but if all you do with it is
cruise it, it shouldn't be a problem. I, for one, would not want an IFS, car or
truck. I like a solid axle, especially with a diff in the middle. If money was
no
object, I would like to cut the one 73 to 91 straight axles down to width for my
50'. Or even the super duty 10 lug nut wheels and axles.
Has anyone ever install anti-lock brakes?  Hmmm? Dually alxes, anti-lock brakes
and an Auburn Air Lock diffs, front and rear. That would be trick. Along with a
261, 700R4, NP208 transfer case.