[oletrucks] Subframe it

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Subframe it
From: David Williamson <dew_too@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 19:19:04 -0700 (PDT)
I put a 1980 camero subframe on my 1958 3200.
Although the rest of the truck isn't complete yet, I'm
very happy with how it turned out.  I used the example
that I found in one of my truck magazines that I
liked. (there are a few different ways that it is
done)  Yes, I welded it in and then I boxed the frame
area also where the two were joined.

Dave Williamson
1958 3200
Mt. Morris, MI