Re: [oletrucks] 2 stage compressors

To: "Brian Stephens" <intubated@earthlink.net>, <trks@javanet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 2 stage compressors
From: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:19:18 -0700
In a 2 stage compressor the air is first compressed in a large bore
cylinder, then through an intercooler and then into a smaller bore cylinder
to higher pressure.  They're more efficient, run cooler and deliver more air
for the power consumed, particularly in the 100 - 200 psi range.

Hope this helps.

<><
Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA