[oletrucks] New Guys

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] New Guys
From: "Kent Dalton" <kentdalton@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:42:01 MDT
Hello everyone,

My father and I have newly purchased a 1951 GMC 1/2 ton. I have followed the
list for a bit and it looks very helpful. Your collective expertise will be
called upon for sure. We are in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and this is a
Canadian truck V.I.N. 1931413103. The body and trim numbers are a mystery to
me as is the paint code, body 4826, trim 394, paint 130. It also came with
two fresh air heaters, one on the truck and one sitting on the floor of the
cab. The bolted in one has a large blue "Harrison" emblem on it and the one
on the floor has a red "GM" emblem. Who is the right one? This and no doubt
many more questions.Thanks in advance

Kent
kentdalton@hotmail.com
1951 GMC 9314