Re: [oletrucks] HEI Distributor

To: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] HEI Distributor
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:03:31 -0500
Joe
I was looking in the Hemmings Book and seen a solid -state
Electronic Breakerless Ignition System for Chev 6cyl It's sold
by a Company out of Colo.Spgs.Co. 1.800.685.1492
It's called IGNITOR $79 and 40,000volt coil $39
Have you or any one on the list heard of or used this product
www.cbsperformance.com
Sounds good to me I have used modules on lawn mowers
thought I would see if any body has tried anything like this
HooT 58