Re: [oletrucks] HEI Distributor

To: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>, "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] HEI Distributor
From: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:15:39 -0700
Another option is a converted HEI from a V6 (V not I).  It appears near
stock and is not this big wart sticking out the side of the block (integral
coil dist. from I6).  Tom at Stovebolt was working through tooling last year
and should have them by now, see the vendor list.....

Allen in Seattle
'50 3100