Re: [oletrucks] Re: Pertronix ignitor

To: Alan Lubow <alosteo@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Pertronix ignitor
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:32:42 -0600 (MDT)
Seems like if there is another option, like an HEI, the ignitor may not be
the way to go, but if you don't have an option other then points the
ignitor is ok.  Like I posted previously, my 401 nailhead has ran fine
with ZERO maintenance on the ignition system for 5 years. I drive the car
about 2-4 times/week...
BTW, if anyone is interested the car is for sale. it's a '62 Buick
Electra. email for details.