Re: [oletrucks] Swing Pedals?

To: mwilt72@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Swing Pedals?
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 22:55:58 PDT
my gas pedal is out of a mustang, not too sure about it, the PO put it in,
and i took a swing pedal and bracket, and booster, and MC out of a 85 camaro
and put it in my '57 3200, i needed to make an angle on the pedal shaft more
sever,  and make it about 1.5" longer in another place, i can give you more
details off list if youd like. i did little measureing, mostly "by eye" but
it turned out perfectly for me.
Brian M
Atwater, CA
'57 Chevy 3200