Re: [oletrucks] rear springs

To: dph55@pdq.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rear springs
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 15:38:23 EDT
I had to have my front springs re-arched and "rebuilt." I used a local
(Greenville, SC) heavy truck spring shop. They had the parts in a matter of
days and added one leaf to supliment the "old metal." If your original
springs are in reasonalbe shape I would think a spring shop can rebuild them
- return the defective "new" springs. I recall only paying about $130 for the
pair.

Good luck,

Emory Hodges
EEHodges@aol.com