Re: [oletrucks] paint color

To: "Ole Trucks" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] paint color
From: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:31:55 -0700
The part you describe is sometimes referred to as the "arrowhead" because of
its shape.  I believe Chev called it a "baffle".  POR-15's satin black would
be  a good color.  Originally they were a "chassis black" or something
similar.  Floor board would be the same.

I bought a floor mat from the Filling Station it fit great.  All I had to do
was cut out for the pedals.

Keep up the good work.

<><
Whitney Haist