[oletrucks] Updated pics & patch

To: old-chevy-truck@egroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Updated pics & patch
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:01:33 EDT
  Thought you all might like to see what's currently happening with my truck.
 I have updated the photos on my freebie photo sight, so check it out.
Hopefully, the front sheet metal will be painted soon, then the cab.   I
added old and new engine pics, so some of you just starting can see where it
can end up.  All it takes is lots of time and money.
  Also posted a pic of the patches I'm giving away.  Have had a great
response so far, keep those self addressed, stamped envelopes coming, and
they are yours!  The address and web address is listed below.

Mike Klepp
3 Colonial Dr.
Wichita Falls, TX
http://www.geocities.com/mike_klepp/septruckpage.html