Re: [oletrucks] Trophy

To: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Trophy
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:56:52 -0500
It's hard to tell without closer pictures, but it looks a lot like the visor
I have also.  Mine, however, does not have SS in the center, for sure.  It
is pitted pretty bad, so I think it is chrome.  My real big question, is how
does the center support work.  Mine has screw holes on the sides to attach
directly to the cab over the doors (no adjusting after installation) & the
center support is in the shape of a triangle.  The only problem is, the
triangle is not big enough to hold the visor up high enough to be useful.
IOW, a piece seems to be missing.  How do yours mount in the center?

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX