Re: [oletrucks] Visor

To: <Tom3600@webtv.net>, "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Visor
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 22:01:07 -0500
Mine has the chrome around the outside edge as part of the visor assembly &
I think it is a Chevy OEM part.  It has 3 screw holes on each side.  Could
you send me a copy, or post on a web page, the instruction sheet?  I would
like to see the details of how the center post looks & mounts.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX