Re: [oletrucks] Mecca 2 (long)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Mecca 2 (long)
From: varanus@phoenix.net
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:43:08 -0500
On 27 Sep 2000, at 17:04, Brad Newman wrote:

My wife is going to kill me!!  Brad, this sounds very cool but a
logistical nightmare to assemble so many investors. We all sound
nice and friendly right now but we'll be killing each other for specific
trucks/parts!!  It sounds easier to just move onto the property (you
wanted to move to CO right?).
I'd definitely be interested in exploring this idea further. What year
Suburban are you "calling" for yourself (just curious;) Any 54 chev
subs out thar?
When you get a chance, I'll talk more about the venture.
Eric