Re: [oletrucks] A little off topic '68 chev PU

To: Don Simmons <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] A little off topic '68 chev PU
From: jls <jls@seavcom.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:46:24 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the input.

I drove it the other night.
It needs a new carb and I had to heard it down the road, the front end is
in baaad shape.  The paint is mediocre.
It's a two wheel drive truck that has been converted using 76 blazer
components.  The body it in good shape and the rest of the problems can be
fixed.  I don't think it's worth 4000.  Maybe 2800.

Any ideas?

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Don Simmons wrote:

> If its nice and no rust it should easily be worth it.
> Don Simmons

Thanks,
-JLS