[oletrucks] TF brake systems

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] TF brake systems
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 08:28:36 -0400
Decided to finally redo the brake system on my trucks, Brothers has a kit
which replaces the single master cyclinder with a dual cylinder with power
brakes, contacted Brothers as was told it is a bolt is whether you have
manual or automatic tranny. I'm sure i'll have to redo few lines, probably
do them all. Just curious if any other TF owners have used a similiar kit
and if so...How'd it go....         wayne
Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne