Re: [oletrucks] Disquised 235's

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Disquised 235's
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 23:43:09 -0500
Don't know what else you CAN do, but I DON'T think you can hide the side
cover being shorter (all 216's had a full side cover).  You'd have to
actually extend the side cover up over the side of the head; 216 heads are
machined on the side to accept the upper portion of the pushrod cover.  The
235 doesn't have the side face machined & you wouldn't be able to get a very
good seal even if it fit without any other problems.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX