[oletrucks] Firestone tires.

To: "Oletrucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Firestone tires.
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:29:22 -0700
Sorry could not help it, it mentions Ford!.

Enjoy,

Antonio,
'53 3100

Top TEN Rejected Slogans for Firestone Tires
10. Safer than a Russian sub.

9. Because there's a lot riding on your lawsuit.

8. Better than driving around on your axles, right?

7. Pop a set on your car today.

6. C'mon, did you really expect good tires on a new Ford?

5. Reinforcing the importance of the speed limit.

4. Hey, it's not like we crashed our blimp or something.

3. Best Blow Job In Town'

2. You can't recall a better tire.

And the number one rejected slogan for Firestone tires:

1. The perfect gift for your mother-in-law.