[oletrucks] TF disc brake brackets

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF disc brake brackets
From: "Gage L. Thompson / Schulz" <Gagejohn@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 20:09:15 -0500
I recently bought a new, unused, TF disc brake set from a fellow list
member.  The set didn't have the instructions with it....I figured "Heck
it's pretty straight forward...and I'm pretty mechanical etc...so I picked
it up.

Well, turns out, the caliper brakets in the kit are a 2 piece design....and
don't look like everyother setup I've seen.

I can't, for the life of me, figure out how these are suposed to work.

If I hold them in place...where they're located on everyother kit I've
seen....no bolt holes line up......they're really stumpin' me.

If any of you guys have used a set that sounds like what I'm talking
about....PLEASE drop me a note....either to describe how they work...or let
me know who makes them and I'll get it from them.

Or, if it sounds like I've ended up with the totally wrong brackets....I'd
like imput as well.

I may even be open to picking up a set of the 1 piece brakets....if any of
you have some hangin' around.

Thanks Guys!!
John Schulz
59 3100