Re: [oletrucks] electric motor

To: "New Mexico Jim" <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] electric motor
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 21:10:36 -0700
at the car show last weekend there was a dragster all electric called high
amplitude the guy with the car new absolutely nothing about it but it did
look pretty cool
Bill 53-3600 hot rod (project again)
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.