[oletrucks] Shirts Away!

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Shirts Away!
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 12:50:30 -0500
I have great news for everyone who ordered shirts.  They are finally out of
my shop!  Wow!  It took three trips to the post office, which hasn't made
me any friends down there, but I finally got them out.  There are a few
that will go out on Tuesday, I forgot to print the size smalls, Sorry guys!
 As for the rest of my note......I'm working on a design for the little
ones, and one for those who requested a GMC and 59 on the shirt.  I'm also
working on some other little things to offer you guys in the Christmas
Collection.  Let me know what you think of  Ole Truck License Plates, Sweat
shirts, seat cushions, window decals and beach towels for next summer.  Now
that the design is on my computer making up screens for these different
things is a breeze.  Well gotta go do some shopping for truck parts now.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"