[oletrucks] Re: Shirts

To: "Thurman Roland" <rthurm1_76458@yahoo.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Shirts
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:00:03 -0700
We are going to be taking orders again before spring.  Keep and eye on the
list and I'll post the info then.  I may just have a few XXL left over that
were over runs.  I'll check it out tonight and let you know if I have a few
left over.  If you want to see what they look like, and the new kids shirts
that we are taking orders for now, you can check them out on my web site at
www.geocities.com/rockyours_2000/index/html

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"