Re: [oletrucks] Shirts Away!

To: "The La Fountaine Family" <glafountaine@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shirts Away!
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:56:25 -0700
Did you order a Small?  I have some orders here, like 10 or less, that need
smalls put in them.  Seems I just missed a box of shirts when I printed
them.  So we are resetting the print and running them today.  They should be
in the mail soon.  If  you didn't order a small then they should be in the
mail.  We did 3 mailings over the course of one week so they may still be on
the way.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"