[oletrucks] Info on 327s-more #s

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Info on 327s-more #s
From: Jerry Berg <jaybeejb@netscape.net>
Date: 21 Oct 00 20:40:48 PDT
Hi group,

First, thanks to all for the input and suggestions.  The Mortec site
was and is informational, however I was hoping to find the stock HP,
etc. which I didn't find there.  First, the numbers off the driver's
side back of block:  3892657 ....Second, the sequence off the boss in
front of the passenger side head:  VIII0KL(the 5th digit is a zero).

No head numbers yet, the 327 is temporarily at my brother's, outside
of Duluth

Again, thanks for all your input and thanks in advance for any info you
may have.

Jerry Berg
'57 3200