[oletrucks] "Varathane" for bedwood

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] "Varathane" for bedwood
From: Survyvr1@webtv.net
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 01:35:39 -0500 (CDT)
A few months back I had received a recommendation to try Varathane
Outdoor Spar (oil base) finish on my bedwood.
Subsequent research led me to concur with this recommendation.
Just laid down three coats on the bottom sides of my new yellow pine
boards and all I can say is.....
WOW!
Thanks Grant! (I believe it was Grant G.)
Easy to apply, self-leveling, no brush marks, great amber tint and easy
to clean up.
I'm not much on endorsements, but if this stuff holds up to the elements
half as well as its proved out so far (and the company claims)
I'd be selfish not to pass it on.
Just thought I'd let ya'll know.
Steve

Steve Douglas