Re: [oletrucks] AD rear spring shackle mount

To: <Survyvr1@webtv.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD rear spring shackle mount
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 05:08:32 -0500
I know list members have talked about this same method in reference to the
tube type shock mounts with no problems & there you really have shear forces
on the hardware.  The spring mounts put most of their force in the upward
direction against the frame (not directly against the rivets) & the rivets
are there mostly just to hold the mounts in place.  I would think you would
be fine to do what you are asking.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com